- CAMPSITES: Are approximately 20’ x 30’. Fisher Premium sites are approximately 20' x 40'. No power or water hookups available at campsites.
- CAMPGROUND ASSISTANCE: Problem with your campsite? Need help finding a certain site? Simply wave down one of our camping assistants roaming the campgrounds on quads all weekend. You can also come to the Countryfest office onsite and we'll help you out.
- ICE: Available for sale on site. Prices will be posted on site.
- WATER SERVICE: Fee at the time of service. Wave down truck for service.
- SEPTIC SERVICE: Fee at the time of service. Wave down truck for service.
- WATER TAPS: Treated City of Dauphin water available at various locations throughout the campgrounds. No charge.
- GARBAGE: Black and/or orange garbage bags are distributed to campsites daily. Bagged garbage is picked up daily from campsites. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- RECYCLING: Clear bags for recycling cans are distributed to and picked up from campsites daily. Blue barrels are located throughout the site for cans, box board and plastic bottles. Please use them.
- SHOWERS: Located throughout the campsites (Fee: $5.00).
- WASHROOMS: Located in every campground and throughout the site.
- DISABLED WASHROOMS: Located in the Countryfest Social Hall, Upper Camping and across from Lower Amphitheatre entrance.
new for 2018!
Canada's largest and most affordable RV rentable marketplace
Renting your RV though RVezy allows you to:
- Save up to 40% by renting from private owners, as opposed to traditional rental options;
- Enjoy peace-of-mind during your trip with up to $2M in insurance coverage and 24/7 roadside assistance;
- Find the perfect RV through Canada's largest rental marketplace.