- CAMPSITES: Are approximately 20’ x 30’. No power or water hookups available at campsites.
- CAMPGROUND ASSISTANCE: Problem with your campsite? Need help finding a certain site? Simply flag down one of our camping assistants roaming the campgrounds on quads all weekend. You can also come to the Countryfest office onsite and we'll help you out.
- ICE: Available for sale on site. Prices will be posted on site and in Souvenir Program.
- WATER SERVICE: Fee at the time of service. Clearly display YELLOW flag at campsite for water service. Must be present for service. A fee will be charged at the time of service.
- SEPTIC SERVICE: Fee at the time of service. Clearly display RED flag at campsite for septic service. Must be present for service. A fee will be charged at the time of service.
- WATER TAPS: Treated City of Dauphin water available at various locations throughout the campgrounds. No charge.
- GARBAGE: Black and/or orange garbage bags are distributed to campsites daily. Bagged garbage is picked up daily from campsites. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- RECYCLING: Clear bags for recycling cans are distributed to and picked up from campsites daily. Blue barrels are located throughout the site for cans, box board and plastic bottles. Please use them.
- SHOWERS: Located throughout the campsites (Fee: $5.00).
- WASHROOMS: Located in every campground and throughout the site.
- DISABLED WASHROOMS: Located in the Countryfest Social Hall, Upper Campingand across from Lower Amphitheatre entrance.