Rules & Responsibilities
Please respect our rules, respect your camping neighbours, and have a great weekend!
Festival Rules & Regulations
- All bags and knapsacks are subject to inspection upon entry into the amphitheatre.
- Reserved / VIP seating in amphitheatre is in designated areas only. Appropriate passes are required. All other seating is rush.
- Reserved Seating tickets can be scanned at the Will Call Booth or onsite Countryfest Office and exchanged for lanyards.
- Please refrain from smoking inside the amphitheatre.
- No fastening of blankets, etc to the seats in the amphitheatre. All unattended items will be removed.
- No outside liquor, food or beverages allowed in Amphitheatre or Upper Vending Area; however, patrons may bring in factory sealed water bottles. Water bottles are subject to inspection.
- No lawn chairs - bleacher seating is provided in the amphitheatre.
- No video cameras or professional recording devices allowed in the amphitheatre, at discretion of security. Unauthorized recording of artists is strictly prohibited.
- No umbrellas in amphitheatre.
- NO HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE ALLOWED IN CAMPSITES. Countryfest reserves the right to confiscate household furniture without compensation to the owner.
- No straw or hay bales.
- Each campsite ticket allows for one vehicle and one camping unit per campsite. Tickets will be scanned at main gate and exchanged for stickers. Stickers must be visible on vehicle and camping unit at all times while onsite. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that campers are able to use the campsite they purchased. However, Countryfest reserves the right to relocate campers if necessary.
- Please don't litter. Garbage filled campsites are grounds for eviction. Do your part to keep your campsite clean!
- All campsite numbers, including in rush camping area, are recorded and the registered owner of each site will be responsible for all activities and/or damages incurred on or associated with the campsite.
- Dauphin's Countryfest is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. Any article of value left on campsite is at owner's risk. Please lock up valuables and keep them safe during the festival weekend.
- Sale or distribution of materials on site without festival consent is strictly prohibited.
- Liquor purchased offsite is permitted in the campground area only.
- No glass bottles or glass containers allowed on site for safety reasons.
- Generators are allowed on site, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive. Please refrain from using generators after midnight.
- Please respect the "early bedtime" (2:00am) areas of the Fisher Quiet Campground.
- Pets are allowed in campground area only, and must be tied up or on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
- No personal ATVs, scooters, golf carts, etc allowed on site.
- Cruising in vehicles in campgrounds is prohibited.
- No open fires, flames or tiki torches. (BBQs or grills are allowed).
- No fireworks of any kind allowed on site.
- Any person on site is subject to being photographed and/or filmed for Countryfest promotional purposes with no compensation.
- Any wristband that has been cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced. Persons without appropriate wristbands are not allowed to be on site.
- Any person involved in illegal or criminal activity on site will be handed over to the RCMP.
- Please respect our rules, respect your neighbors.
Grounds for Eviction
- Possession of Fireworks
- Rowdy or Disrespectful Behaviour
- Excessive Noise
- Garbage filled Campsite
- Invalid or Absent Wristband
- Rule Violations